We have worked successfully with a number of businesses in the area over the past year, and have formed several long term relationships which have been highly rewarding for our organisation and for those corporate partners. Each relationship is different, in terms of what it can offer and whether it is a long or short term arrangement. However, the following ideas might be helpful in guiding these relationships.
For our corporate partners, they gain:
• Publicity and marketing for their organisation
• Having a real impact within the community within which they are based;
• An involvement for their team in a hugely worthwhile cause for which most will have family involvement with; directly or indirectly
Directly, we can offer them:
• Publicity on the website and social media – logo on the “thank you”, and tweets/facebook posts about the support provided
• Invitations to events, eg holiday events, special thank you tea parties
• Presence on the “supporters wall” in the Bakery Annexe
• Opportunity for staff to volunteer on an ad hoc or regular basis
• Opportunity to put their brand on products which they have supported such as T shirts, bags or specially printed raffle tickets, for example.
We will be formally launching the Corporate Partners Scheme very soon!